Here you can view books and selected essays. To view and access peer reviewed articles, please click here.
- Sharot, T. The Influential Mind. (2017) Henry Holt, NY.
- Sharot, T. The Optimism Bias. (2011) Pantheon Books, NY.
- Dolan R. & Sharot, T. (Editors) The Neuroscience of Preference and Choice (2012) Elsevier Publishing.
- Sharot, T. The Science of Optimism (2012, e-book) TED.
- Sharot, T. Why People Can’t Agree on Basic Facts Time. September, 2017
- Sharot, T. Want to change minds? Try this. CNN. September, 2017
- Sharot, T. Why facts don’t matter? CNN. September, 2017
- Sharot, T. How our Desires Shape Our Beliefs. The Guardian. August, 2017
- Sharot, T. Why do babies love iPhones? Ideas.Ted.Com. October, 2017
- Garrett, N. & Sharot, T. Why being dishonest is a slippery slope. The Conversation. October, 2016
- Sharot, T. & Sunstein, C. Why Facts Don’t Unify Us. The New York Times. September 2, 2016
- Kappes, A. & Sharot, T. Optimism and entrepreneurship – a double edged sword. Nesta report. February, 2015
- Sharot, T. Optimism bias: Why the young and the old tend to look on the bright side. The Washington Post. December, 2012
- Sharot, T. Viewpoint: How happiness changes with age. BBC. December, 2012
- Sharot, T. Why we fool ourselves into optimism. CNN. June, 2012
- Sharot, T. The Optimism Bias. Guardian & The Observer Review. (cover story). January, 2012
- Sharot, T. The Optimism Bias. Time Magazine (cover story). June 27, 2011.
- Sharot, T. Major Delusions: Why College Graduates Are Irrationally Optimistic. The New York Times. May 15, 2011